Designed for heavy vehicles, plant equipment or vehicles built pre-2000, the hardwired unit is covert and offers a range of external integrations.
Track your heavy vehicles, plant or that classic car with our hardwired GPS tracking unit.
Once installed, you’ll be able to see all of your vehicle’s data in real time including:
· Altitude / Latitude / longitude plus Vehicle Speed and Sign-posted speed limit
· Full Street address, suburb, state & postcode
· Direction heading and Number of satellites connected (signal strength)
This hardwired unit also offers a range of additional integrations such as:
· Remote shut down
· Panic button for remote workers
· Fuel Levels
· Ignition status
· Seatbelt monitoring
· Temperature alarm
· Rollover alert
· Driver ID tagging
· Operates on Telstra’s NextG Network
· Highly covert installation
· Weather resistant
· Internal battery pack to extend runtime when primary power is disconnected
The Hardwired unit comes pre-configured with the following settings:
· Vehicle position updates every 30 seconds, · Change of direction every 20o, · Alert on vehicle engine exceeding 4000 rpm, · Stores up to 30 hours of movement when outside of mobile coverage which is then uploaded to the data centre once coverage is re-established · Access to Fleetdynamics online portal
This unit is hardwired and will require installation by an auto electrician or mechanic. A handy wiring diagram will be provided with purchase.
Live Tracking Portal:
The Fleetdynamics portal offers a wide range of reporting features and exception alerts to suit your requirements.
· Keep your car secure with movement alerts direct to your phone
· Easily see where vehicles are, where they’ve been and how they got there.
· Set up geofencing areas for sales and service vehicles with specific geographical areas.
· Manage logbooks and timesheet reporting.
· Focus on driver safety with notifications for speeding or harsh driving occurrences.
· Monitor after hours movement or unauthorised use with time-restricted alerts